3 Days and 2 nights
The first day to begin the Inca Jungle Trail starts early in the morning; we will pick you up from your hotel between 6:30 to 7:00 am. For two hours we cross through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. A very famous Valley due it is the leading producer of vegetables in the Cusco region, besides to host imposing Inca palaces and buildings. During the route we stop for 30 minutes in Ollantaytambo village, where we have breakfast and buy some candies, chocolates, cookies, and energizantes, we will continue driving for 1 more hour until arriving to Abra Malaga pass , located at 4350 m.a.s.l.From where we will descend with bicycles for around 3 hours observing small towns, fruit plantations, rivers and creeks until arriving to the town of Huamanmarca, where we catch again the car that will transport us for 30 more minutes to Santa Maria town, where we will have lunch. In the afternoon at 15:00 pm you can go to do river rafting /optional). 2 hours of full adrenaline and fun into the Urubamba river of lll and IV level. After finishing rafting you will catch the car again and it will transport to the Santa Teresa town where you will spend the night.
We wake up at 8:00 am and after breakfast we will go to zip lining /optional).After zip lining we will catch the car that will transport us to the town of Hidroelectrica, where we have lunch and resting time, in the afternoon we will continue hiking for 3 more hours next to the train railway, where we will observe beautiful landscapes until arriving to Aguas Calientes town where we will spend the night
This day will be for sure the most fascinating for you, because you will see Machupicchu in all its glory from dawn. We get up at 5:00 am and after our breakfast we will go to be in Machupicchu at 6:00 am. Inside Machupicchu we will have 2 hours guided tour where you will visit the most remarkable places such as: el torreón semicircular, el templo de las tres ventanas, el intihuatana, el templo del cóndor, la sala de los morteros y el baño del inca. Then you will have free time to explore Machupicchu by your own or descend to Aguas calientes (Lunch in not included). In the afternoon you will board the train from Aguas calientes to Ollantaytambo, place from where you will be transported by touristic bus to Cusco. Estimated arrival to Cusco (20:00 pm)
• Pickup at your hote in Cusco (first day)
• Meals : 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
• Professional english speaking tour guide
• Entrance fee to Machu picchu and other Inca places
• Transport Cusco – Abra Malaga and attendance until arrival in Santa Maria (during the biking tour)
• Biking equipment (bike, Helmet, gloves)
• Zip line with vertikal
• 1 nights in a hostel in Santa Teresa
• 1 night in hostal with private bathroom and hot water
• First aid kit
• Transfer Ollantaytambo – Cusco
• Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
• Assistant Guide (for more than 9 passengers).
• Vegetarian food option without additional group contained.
• First breakfast and lunch on the last day.
• Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US$ 25.00
• Snacks and side dishes.
• Ticket to the hot springs of Santa Teresa S /. 15.00.
• Mineral water during the trip.
What we recommend that you bring:
• Small day Backpack
• Clothes for warm and cold climate
• Rain gear or rain poncho
• Trekking poles (optional)
• Trekking shoes or boots
• Slippers or sandals for showers and hot springs
• Long and short sleeved t-shirt
• Bathing clothes
• Sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses
• Disinfecting alcohol and gel, water bottle and purification tablets
• Camera, flash light with batteries wrapped in plastic bags
• Toilet paper
• Snack and dry fruits
• Personal first aid kid
• Original passport and ISIC card if is applicable
(+51) 966 220 352
Plateros Street #334. PE